With exceptional performance and style, the Cobra M46SPC 18" petrol lawnmower is powered by a Cobra DG450 Series engine and is self propelled for tackling larger jobs, without causing fatigue.
* The Cobra DG450 engine offers a quiet, yet powerful combination for a variety of demanding applications. It incorporates the latest engine design technologies ensuring optimal torque and efficiency. The DG450 powers Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 600 square metres.
* The Cobra M46SPC petrol lawnmower comes equipped with a self propelled drive system for added comfort and ease of operator use. The self propelled system takes all the effort out of pushing your lawnmower, meaning you can maintain your lawn with ease
* Cobra petrol lawnmowers are packed with innovative features to help you create the perfect garden with the minimum of effort.
* The Cobra M46SPC petrol lawnmower has 10 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 25mm for a superb low finish, up to 75mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit.
* The Cobra M46SPC petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 60ltr fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying.
* The grass bag on the Cobra M46SPC is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
Returns & Refunds Policy
The Consumer Rights Act (CRA) 2015 gives you the right to return anything you buy within 30 days of delivery for whatever reason.
This means you have sufficient time to make up your mind about your purchase and you don't have to feel rushed.
Either email email@example.com
We do have to charge for return delivery, unless the item was delivered in error or is defective. So we do ask that you pay for the cost of sending it back.
That being said, we do try to keep the charges as low and as fair as possible. This is not about making profit out of your return!
Naturally, if the product is defective or delivered in error we will cover the cost.
If the product has been used and returned during the 30-day period, the amount of the refund will depend on the item’s condition and on any damage from use, cosmetic or otherwise.
We ask that returned items come back in original packaging. If they are not, and other packaging and collection services are needed, you must pay the extra costs.
We send out refunds as soon as possible but no later than 14 days of us agreeing to your refund providing your goods are returned to us. You are responsible for looking after the product until we collect it. The same applies if you want to bring it back to us yourself.
If you need further advice or help, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.